Thursday, April 14, 2016

Forks and Knives

I have a friend of mine that continuously trying to convince me that he isn't ajebutter. Read our interaction and tell me what you think:

While visiting him at his crib:

Him: *randomly heating up food* "you hungry? I got meat pie here"

Me:

Him:*heat up a few and plates two for me and two for him* "you want a fork"

Me:
For what?!?

Him*awkward pause*..."idk, i always eat meatpie with a fork and knife

Me:

Him: "what?"

Me: Next you'll be telling me you eat fufu with a fork or spoon

Him: actually i do...

Me:

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha!The memes tho! So apt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yup, definitely screams ajebutter to me! I can understand using cutlery to eat fufu and soup because you don't want to get your hands messy (and hey at least he eats swallow), but using cutlery to eat meatpie?!! That just takes all the flavor away!

    Lady G
    www.gabychronicles.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too