Monday, January 11, 2016

1.3 billion dollars

Thats the current jackpot for the Powerball.

Bruh!

What i wouldn't give to hit the number right about now.

It was 900 million dollars on saturday. I played. Numbers that a friend of mine gave me. I did not win. Not even $4. That friend has a swift ass-kicking coming to him.

What do you do with $1.3 billion? Where do you even keep it? Certainly not in a bank. FDIC only insures up to $250k last time i checked.

As i was hit with the Powerball frenzy over the weekend, i began giving serious thought to what the heck i'd do with 900million (only about 400million after taxes). Laughably, i said i'd still go to work. Probably not full-time but definitely part-time at least. if for no other reason than avoiding boredom.

Buuuuuuuut, even after i disappointingly crumbled up my ticket full of losing numbers, i said to myself that going to work after winning the damn lottery was a crock of bull lol.

I do have lots of ideas for how i'd spend that kind of money. What would you do if you won a substantial amount of money?

I for one intend to play Powerball again this week. Pray for me guys :)

7 comments:

  1. I'd have to give that some good thought really, hehe. Have a lovely week ahead and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you're having a great week as well sir :)

      Delete
  2. LMAO, I bought a Powerball ticket and won $2.
    I can't even lie, I've had several dreams this week of what I would do if I won the Powerball, or even Mega Millions or any smeh smeh lottery sef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a "big win" game plan for years now. It looks pretty much like your most recent blog post lol :)

      Delete
  3. According to Sky News it is $1.5 billion and Washington Post says $1.6 billion. So is it actually $1.3b? Media hype!!! Good luck over there since the willing ticket has been bought. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount keeps increasing as more people buy tickets (or at least thats my understanding of it). Either way, i was not a lucky winner. Not even an unlucky winner lol. oh well. back to the drawing board

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too