What you'll need:
an oven (duh lol)
brownie mix (i suggest using a fudge brownie mix)
creamy peanut butter
mini muffin cups
mini muffin tin
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees (F)
- prepare your brownie nix as directed
- line the mini muffin pan with the parchment/foil muffin cups
- top each mini oreo with peanut butter
- If you like, you can stack another mini oreo on top and add another layer of peanut butter. They won't look as pretty but they'll be twice as yummy
- place oreo in the muffin cup and cover with a spoonful of brownie batter
- bake for 8-10 minutes, until brownies are done.
- Remove from oven and let cool
Very simple, I promise.