Wednesday, December 16, 2015

And the countdown begins...

No, not the countdown to 2016. I'm talking about the countdown to the big 3-0.

Yesterday was my 29th birthday. And today officially begins the countdown to the dirty 30. I was somewhat freaked out about turning 30 before, but now...i don't know. I'm somewhere between being ambivalent and genuinely looking forward to it.

But, lets get back to this birthday. It was lovely. Surprise gifts. Kinds words. And multiple outings. It was a good birthday. I found myself in a very different place than I was last year and although slightly saddened by it, i've accepted it.

Oh and did i mention that i've been off from work since Thursday afternoon?!? If that wasn't the best part of my bday, it was certainly in the top 5 things lol.

Though i've not been to work in 5 days, I am still in the loop (because i just can't stay away from work) and things are good on that front as well. One of the properties i've been scouting for the past like 6 months finally put pen to paper and is now added to my market's portfolio.

All in all, its been a pretty darn good birthday :)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations for turning 30 and it is good that you had a blast. May you get all your heart's desires at age 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely, and hope you had a great and memorable time. Greetings and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWW, happy belated birthday Sugar!
    Glad you had an awesome one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Happy 29th birthday in arrears, and happy 30th birthday in advance, lol.

    Did I go overboard with my comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings...
    Happy belated
    don't worry about 30. Just live, love, laugh, grab life and live out loud when 30 arrives you take a bow and continue living.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday. Are you a real estate agent?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all :)

    And no, i'm not a real estate agent...technically. I do working in the housing industry though

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too