Monday, November 23, 2015

Lady Ngo's kitchen 2

Last February, I went to a Superbowl party with some friends of mine. One of the other guests brought these delicious ass brownies...that were filled with peanut butter and oreos. A new and quite satisfying combination for my oh so delicate palate.

In my boredom this weekend, I decided i would finally recreate (or attempt to at least)  this lil goody. Since this was my first go at it, i decided to make mini cupcakes rather than the big ones. They came out pretty darn good too. Especially while they were still warm.

Lil by lil, i'm getting the hang of this whole domesticated bit.


They were VERY simple to make. If you want the "recipe", lemme know.

10 comments:

  1. Blessings.......
    nice they turned out wonderful
    domestication for you is survival for others, lol, lol, those of us who cannot afford to eat out everyday gotta cook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, trust me, my wallet won't let me forget that eating out all the time isn't the move for me either. Its a work in progress

      Delete
  2. Oh you are RIPE RIPE RIPE! Lol!
    Please, I want the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. next post will be the recipe...just for you!

      Delete
  3. *sobs* these could be in my belly but we're trying to be fitfam. Is this life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody deserves a cheat day, no?!? Go ahead and treat yourself my friend

      Delete
  4. One day I will get around to using my oven..one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for a brownie! One filled with peanut butter AND oreos??? Well…that's just an added bonus. They look amazing! I'm not much of a cook tho so the recipe won't do me any good. If you're looking for someone to send free samples tho, DO keep me in mind. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of one either which is why i took me like 8 months to talk myself into trying to make them. Its so simple, i promise you can do it. I have faith in you lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too