Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm most definitely from New York

Long Beach (NY, not Cali)
I've been traveling a lot lately. Well... a lot by MY standards.

I went for my family reunion in the Bronx. I visited Philly. And I traveled to Cleveland on assignment for work for a few days. I'm tired of airports now. One thing I will say is that I do enjoy seeing the different designs and layouts and artwork on display in various airports. I never really paid it much mind until fairly recently.



sneaking a selfie while out to lunch with the fam



My visit to the Empire State was the first time i had been home since 2011! I had a BLAST! I didn't even do anything special lol. Just being there was enough. Getting to see family, a friend or two, riding through my hometown(s). It was amazing. I can't wait to go back. Definitely not gonna wait another 4 years though.





My visit to Philly was the first time (as far as I know) that I'd ever been there. The nerd in me had a great time. I can see myself having a summer home there. Or at least a timeshare so I can visit every so often. I'm not trying to make snow storms a permanent part of my life so living there would def have to be a seasonal thing.
From Philadelphia, with love!

The Liberty Bell

Cleveland was purely business. I didn't get to do anything really while I was there. But still, its always nice to go someplace new...even if you don't partake in all the city has to offer. Next time i go, i'll definitely have to plan a few outings while i'm there.
Welcome to Cleveland!
taking pics while i drive, totally not safe


Rock and Roll Hall of Fame gift shop...in the airport

5 comments:

  1. I live just by Philly (it's the closest city to me). It's been a year now and I still fail to see what's so great about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, there's lots to see and do. That Market Street area alone is more than enough to make me want to go back and explore it. But I guess if I lived there full-time, I wouldn't be as impressed...well not for long at least.

      Delete
  2. girl, we need to talk...about some er things you have...that i er want

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have been busy this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too