Friday, August 14, 2015

Can we talk about how much of a loser i am

We all know I love The Big Bang Theory (the tv show, not the theory itself) right? Well, surprise surprise, I haven't watched it in like...a year. Aside from a random episode or clip here and there.

Sad, I know.

Anyway, so I'm sitting here with some down time in my schedule so I decided to catch myself up on what's been happening with my favorite nerds. And I see the clip for the ending of Season 8.

*SPOILER ALERT*


OMG, Sheldon and Amy are on a break?!? Sheldon was going to propose?!? OMG. And this is where the loser in me comes bursting out: I burst into tears watching that scene. Like, legit tears! That was perhaps one of the saddest tv moments for me since Warrick Brown died on CSI!

3 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I don't watch the show, heard about it though. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know what youre missing man! lol

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen season 8 either. Sheldon and Amy are on break?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too