Monday, August 3, 2015

Barbie's Dream House

I don't know why but I suddenly have an interest in home ownership. I'm not in a place (I don't think) to be buying a home. Nothing has changed significantly in my life as of late. IDK. It just kind of hit me out of nowhere. And every other day, something just seems to be guiding me in that direction.

I don't even want a house, really. I want a nice 3-story townhome. First floor will be the parlor. 2nd Floor will have a half-bath, living area and kitchen. And the 3rd floor will have a master bed and a guest bedroom. That's all I want lol.

Or maybe a nice split level. I don't know why but I've always liked the idea of living in a split level house. I don't even think I know anyone who has one so why I'm so fascinated is beyond me lol.

I started fiddling around the internet and I never realized there were so many inexpensive properties around. It is quite tempting to add this endeavor into my 5-year plan. Hmm.

Who knows? Soon you'll be hearing I've become LadyNgo: Property Hunter lol.

4 comments:

  1. Nice, always good to dream big. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice... LadyNgo: Property Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about where you saw inexpensive properties. I don't mind getting one later (gotta start saving up)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too