Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Naturalistas

I know I mentioned quite some time ago that i have a youtube obsession. It started with finding the random old songs I hadn't heard in years. It progressed to the funny youtube personalities. Then to the different cooking channels/makeshift chefs. And then to the black webseries.

Now, my new obsession is the youtube naturalistas. Idk what it is but i just like watching people do their (natural) hair. I guess i'm hoping some of this creativity/femininity will rub off on me. Almost 2 years since my last relaxer and i still rock my hair either in a ponytail, in braids, or straightened. No big chop so there's still damn near 6 inches of straight hair dangling on the ends of a skull covered in a mix of tight 4c-ish curls and similarly tight waves. Its really quite an interesting experience running your fingers through this mess hair.

Anyway, it just seems like people who make youtube videos are so put together. Like...where are the raggedy broads at? Or am I the last one?!? lol. At some point in life i'm going to become a girl/woman/lady.

Not to day though.

1 comment:

  1. "where are the raggedy broads at?" Lmao. This made my day. It's true though. These girls on Youtube are so unnaturally well put together.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too