Thursday, March 19, 2015

Right on schedule

3. The person you would never want to meet?
Satan
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
A palm tree...i guess. I don't know trees lol.
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
Sunsets. Preferably on the beach.
43. Do you have any scars?
Plenty. I have one on the back of my right hand from when i burned myself taking something out of the oven. Just recently i ripped a nice little chunk of flesh off my index finger of my left hand trying to open a soda bottle. And i have some more scattered around.
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
Um...probably some hearts or something. I'm always freaking doodling lol.
64. What do you think about babies?
Cute but not for me...not yet at least. I may be swayed if the right man asks for them at the right time under the right circumstances

For Toin (because you just HAD to ask every question on the dang list lol):
4. What is your favorite word?
"daphuq" my favorite to say and to type lol
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping ;)
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
Definitely 16. Lots of fantastical things happened summer of 2003
14. What is your current desktop picture?
Who has a desktop lol
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Oh buddy. Lets not even get into that lol.
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
No one really. I'm straight at the moment.
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
Bruh...i'd be Idris Elba and I would do nasty things to myself lol. 
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
Going to Accra to visit...don't worry about who i'm going to visit. lol
29. What is your favorite expletive?
"daaaaaaaaaaaaayum!"
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Ah man. this dude named Donnell. Yeah...
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
"What were the winning lotto numbers on March 20, 2015?"
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
Trying to explain to someone where the aquarium was while we were standing right in front of it and having them actually argue with me that the ginormous building with the big G symbol and the picture of the fish and sharks wasn't the aquarium and that they remember it being somewhere down the street (or whatever they said).
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
According to some of you from my language challenge post, i sound Ghanaian so i guess i can do that. I've got my country/southern girl accent down pretty well. And my Naija accent...pretty decent too. 

4. What is your favorite word?
"daphuq" my favorite to say and to type lol
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
Definitely 16. Lots of fantastical things happened summer of 2003
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
$50 worth of lotto tickets, $50 on food stuff and for free, i'll pray that at least one of those lotto tickets wins big.
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
Going to Accra to visit...don't worry about who i'm going to visit. lol
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd trade bodies with Amber Rose or maybe Megan Good

8 comments:

  1. Accra huh? Weldone o! Sunset is the ish,you sabi better thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ignores shade* So who are you planning on visiting in Ghana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't ignore it, embrace it! Don't worry about who it is in Accra i would be going to see ma'am! :P

      Delete
  3. You seem really into the lottery. What's the highest you've won?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really play like that. I think the most i've ever won at once was like $5 lol. I have a sorority sister who clearly is just blessed with good luck cuz she wins like every time she plays.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Twas the first thing that came to mind lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too