Thursday, February 5, 2015

VDay is coming!

Is Valentine's Day really a "giving" holiday? I never thought so. I mean, i'd literally be floored if i ever got more than candy, flowers and a stuffed animal.

Valentine's Day, to me, always seemed much more like a "do" holiday. You go to the dinner, or a lunch or a picnic or whatever, go to the movies, go away for the weekend, go for a roll in the sack. That type of stuff.

Are people actually out here buying like "real" presents for Valentine's Day? Am i just that lame that all i get/expect is a date and some chocolates lol?

What is you all's idea of a perfect Valentine's Day gift/date/getaway?

*I don't know if I posted this before. I had it sitting in my drafts but I don't know if its one that never got posted or one that I reverted back to a draft. So if you've seen at least part of it here before, my bad*

6 comments:

  1. I definitely think it's a "do" holiday. I think of Christmas and Birthdays as the giving holidays. My perfect valentine's day/break would be a weekend getaway somewhere tranquil and gorgeous like Mpumalanga/Clarens or Knysna... If not a getaway then a picnic or dinner or something like that. Just all round corny romance I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you lol. Valentine's Day is the one time I want all the cheesy, corny, overplayed romantic comedy type stuff.

      Delete
  2. I actually haven't had a proper vals before so let me go stab myself. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooooooooo lol. let this be the year then girl!

      Delete
  3. Blessings
    make sure you give yourself some love and pamper and treat yourself after all being treated well starts with the self.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too