Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Gotta Get To Dubai

I don't know how old this news is but apparently Dubai is building a giant indoor city. It looks (and sounds) amazeballs. Like, an indoor city? Forreal? Its gonna have a super duper mall of the world inside, hospitals, hotels, waterfalls, cultural centers...the whole sha-bang. Its like a real-life version of Bio Dome lol.

I already wanted to go to Dubai just because I hear nothing but fabulous things. But now this...I gotta make it there someday. I wanna know what they have in the water there because Dubai just seems like the out-there architectural capital of the world!


2 comments:

  1. I know right!! Dubai is definitely on my bucket list too. I don't know when but I know I will go there eventually.

    By the way, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting Dubai and exploring the amazing city is a lifetime experience as there are so much places to visit and things to do in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too