Monday, October 13, 2014

Legal Matters

I watch a lot of cop shows (besides reality tv, what else is there right). They tend to raise a lot of questions in my mind. Like, how come cops/feds/whoever never just shoot the bad guy in the arm or the kneecap (i hear thats incredibly painful, hope i never find out)? Always go for the killshot. And lawyers...urgh. My disdain is sky high lol. Im not gonna lie, if i did something illegal, i would want my lawyer doing every damn thing they could to keep me outta the slammer but watching these shows...its just like ewww. How can you defend a murderer, rapist, or whatever when you KNOW the only defense you have are legal technicalities? Then you have the friends and families of the perps. They are always either in complete denial or totally unwilling to cooperate.

Which brings me to my question to anyone reading this:
If someone you knew, a family member or spouse perhaps, committed a crime, would you cooperate with the investigation? If you had to take the witness stand, would you willingly perjure yourself to keep them outta jail? What if they asked you to lie (which most likely means they actually are guilty)?

9 comments:

  1. i am not lying for anyone heck naw lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would cooperate with the investigation.
    No! I would not perjure myself.
    NO! I would not lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. na so.., you never know what you would do until you find yourself in that tight situation

    www.lifeforyankee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know. I have verbal agreements with several people already letting them know that im not ok being witness or co-defendant cuz i WILL snitch lol.

      Delete
  4. hi,
    my name is jay stan.
    i'd like to ask if you accept articles from guest writers
    i so i'd like to reply at life4yankee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naaahhhhhh mehn there's no way I'm lying for anyone. I'm all for co-operating. If you ever consider it, always remember you'll one day get caught and your lying ass would go to jail as well. How've u been sweetie. No more breaks oh. Just Mentioned you in my randoms post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I feel you! Ive been ok...hustln and survivin!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too