Monday, September 29, 2014

Pregnancy

Pregnancy is like this horrifying yet magical thing. Its like "awww, theres a baby in there" but "aaaargh, theres a baby in there. Wtf bro? OMG its moving!!!" lol

Clearly im not ready for motherhood.

Anyways, if i owe u something from that pay it forward post i did forever ago, please email me at usfgirl86@yahoo.com (and thank u YSU for reminding me)

Sidenote: thanks for checking on me (those of u who did). I have been gone for awhile for...reasons. Anywho, I have been reading ur blogs, just that i've been doing so from my tablet and leaving comments has proven practically impossible for some reason.

16 comments:

  1. Gone awhile for reasons being -- pregnancy? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wink wink! Come back soon oh. We miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im back in action. Not planning on disappearing again any time soon :)

      Delete
  3. Been wondering where you've been. Glad to know you are good. Reasons...huh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't resist asking if you are pregnant? Pregnancy freaks me out the heck! It feels like pressure. Baking a whole human in my little oven feels like a whole lot of pressure.

    Those who have bravely gone before us say you can never be ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i think the only thing that can prepare you for pregnancy/parenthood IS pregnancy/parenthood. And even then, it isnt necesarily gonna be the same the 2nd timr around. So much pressure lol

      Delete
  5. Hmmm, are you trying to tell us something lady?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read what you posted up there, but Congratulations on the twins *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you are ready the experience will be magical for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pregnancy...my 2 cents: http://nigerwifediary.blogspot.com/2014/06/one-only.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice points. I too only want 1 child, if i even choose to have kids at all. I dont see any reason be having a bajillion kids just for the sake of having them. Nor do i buy into that my kids=my legacy nonsense

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too