Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May has been a pretty rough month

I've recently come to a very important conclusion about myself. I realized that i don't really care so much that a person talks shit about me...so much as i feel like who the fuck do you think you are that you feel like you are even worth mentioning my name, even if it is surrounded by hate, lies and/or bs. #ImConceited #IGotAReason




Um...Passive-Aggressive Flirt #1 kinda sorta visited me here in GA recently. Nothing happened lol. Although, i'm fairly positive that if I had allowed it, something could/would have happened. But I am a good girl. I chose to behave myself.

Someone tried to insult me by basically saying i wasn't as big of a ho as she is. I'm still trying to piece together exactly how that was an insult to me LOL. Bitches People are crazy.

My laptop is done for. I don't know what I did to it but it is just falling apart. Time to start moving some files to my tablet i guess.

Us, back in 07
The other day I cried my eyes out. Cried so hard that I gave myself a full-blown migraine. Sometimes you just gotta let it out. I lost a good friend. Had i known that less than 24hrs after the last time we spoke, he'd be gone...there's so much more i would've said. And whats so crazy is that I didn't find out until about a month later...and almost every day during that month i kept saying to myself: man i need to call/text T. SMH. It took me a while to accept it, and I think finally i have. Rest in Peace, T. Thank you for being a friend.

8 comments:

  1. awwww sorwe dear *big hug*. Be strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh. Sorry Lady. God is your strength. Plenty hugs. Pull yourself together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so sorry about your friend *super hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. May his soul Rest in Peace.
    Be strong:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace and may yours find comfort. *huge cyberhug*

    It feels wrong to offer my condolences and say what I am about to say next in the same comment but what on earth is wrong with the girl who tried to insult you and ended up insulting herself in the worst way! I had to read that twice to make certain she was saying what I thought she was saying. lol.

    As for haters, their opinions don't pay the bills so as we say in Shona they must "take road and make dust" (translated literally)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all. I think my breakdown was me just getting all the grief and bereavement out. And though i'm still sad that he's gone, im comforted knowing that he is in a better place.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too