Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Doing Waaaaaaay Too Much

Ok, i'm just gonna go ahead and say it. May 1st to now has truly been on one. I have run out of fingers and toes trying to keep up with all the weddings, baby showers, bachelorette parties, and engagements that i've seen/heard about thus far. And we're not even a whole week into the month yet. I didn't even attend any of the celebrations and already i'm pooped! lol.

So let this serve as my Congrats post to everyone who starting these new chapters in life:

My favoritest Big head Ebila who graciously flooded my inbox with wedding pix (because he knew i'd whip his butt if i didn't get them post haste)

My Sorors Faith and Jessica

My bestie Antonia

My college buddies Doyin and Keonna (and Yomi and Eji who've already wed the traditional way and the white wedding is this weekend coming)

And anybody else thats out celebrating some life changes, congrats to you as well.

#EverybodyGyrate
#Gy-Gy-Gyrate



9 comments:

  1. lol @ #EverybodyGyrate
    #Gy-Gy-Gyrate
    havent heard that in forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a very old Igbo spirit dwelling within these skin and bones lol. Probably why i called someone 'awarawa' the other day during an argument.

      Delete
  2. Amazing! I had no inkling that my dear ole' Kalabari brother was getting married. Happy married life to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been away too long madam. *gyrating*

    ReplyDelete


  4. I live in UK. This is a testimony I want to make. I was suffering from EBOLA VIRUS for two years taking anti retrovirus. As I was reading online some 5 months ago I saw a testimony on cure of HIV. I decided to give a try. Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing my cure. The cure is a pure herbs from Africa shipped to me through DHL. My cure took about 5days.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours. If you are interested, email the researcher using doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com
    thank to dr fadeyi


    Bruno Rico

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too