Monday, April 21, 2014

I know i say this

every time i get my hair done...but i cut my hair. Like, forreal this time. Its not "super short" but its the shortest its ever been in my entire life. And to be honest with you, i'm so over it. But my stylist will kill me if i go back in there talking about braid my hair or any such thing. She actually told me so lol.
no more "long hair don't care" for me

Whats sad is my hair grew so much from leaving it in the braids. Which is crazy cuz i only had 'em in for like 6 weeks. Oh well. "Its only hair, it'll grow back" so they say. I don't really believe that crap but we'll see lol.

So, how was everyone's Easter? I trust we all attended a nice church service...or spent time with the Easter Bunny devouring copious amounts of chocolate and jelly beans and whatever is else is customary in an Easter basket. Well whatever you did, i hope you all had a marvelous time :)

Ciao (for now)

5 comments:

  1. Your long hair! LOL...still looks good though, and not too short :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks darling. I'm getting used to it now. And i do think it works to get rid of this baby face thing i've got going on. I feel like i look like a grown up now lol

      Delete
  2. You berra be thankful. No matter what I do mine just keeps breaking. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whats funny is that's the reason why i cut it...the back was all broken off. So i cut the rest to match the length that the back was. The look is starting to grow on me now :)

      Delete
  3. Your hair is beautiful and thick. I love it. This style suits you so flaunt it mama. Knowing your hair grows like weeds it will have grown out in 6 weeks or so

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too