Thursday, April 3, 2014

Don't judge me, but i have a question...

What would you do if you think (or know) that you saw someone you know in an...um...adult video? Would you say something to the person? Would you tell anyone else? What if it was something, like, REALLY off the wall...like something fetishy or illegal? Would you still keep it to yourself that you saw the person? Would you be able to face them and still keep it a secret?

I'm just asking...for a friend. Yeah, for a friend. You all know i don't engage in such behaviors, right? Right!



Sidenote: So i was walking out of my office to go to lunch yesterday and my foot slipped out of my shoe. I kid you not, i thought i was gonna die! Don't even ask. All i know is i turned, felt my heel come flying outta the back of my shoe and the next thing you know my life was flashing before my eyes. So dramatic, I know lol!

8 comments:

  1. Keep silent.
    Laughing at the shoe-scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I honestly don't know what i'd do. Probably keep it to myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime I see that person, I would have a smirk on and start winking at them...set them on edge wondering if they think that I know...I joke, I joke. I think...
    Lol at you been dramatic with your shoe coming off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it to yourself! Except if you are close and then u can maybe bring it up jokingly in a round aboutish way

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, hehe, u sef, how u take find this pesin? :p oh i mean, how did your friend find this persin? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask Sting i remember a post where she talked about on of her dokita colleagues being in adult videos to pay for school or something

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, how do you even bring it up though? I think it would be too awkward for me. I would settle for keeping silent while my mind goes a hundred mile a minute every time I see the said person. I might act weird at first though lol! At least until I get used to being the custodian of shocking secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this have to be someone you are very attracted to? Cos I be saving that ish man. If it is a fellow man, I will bring it up and either hail the performance or floor it. #NoJokes.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too