Friday, March 14, 2014

Should i laugh or cry?

I'm sitting at my desk and an email comes through from one of the VPs. Its a graph stating the average difference in earning potential of someone with a High School Diploma (or its equivalent- which would be a GED) and that of someone with an Associates Degree. Supposed to be inspirational, i guess.

Please tell me why, I, someone with a Master's Degree (and the student loan debt to match) working in the same institution that is advertising these "average salaries" am making $1k less per year than what they are saying people with a High School Diploma make? And $15k less than what someone with an associate makes.

Bruh (-__________-)

Something about this...i don't know if i should find it comical or if i should be pissed off. lol

Have a good weekend my people

1 comment:

  1. I read this post twice and I still don't know what to say. I confess I would be more than a little peeved.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too