Monday, March 10, 2014

Poetic Justice



Well not quite "Poetic Justice" because i simply don't have the time or patience to deal with big ass braids down to my ass crack, but close enough :)

Sidenote: i'm kinda pretty. When did that shit happen?!?







Also, a couple of weeks ago, I met T-Pain. I had no idea this guy didn't have hair anymore. Hmm.

In less perky news, i had a couple of deaths in my family this past couple of weeks. I'm ok now but it definitely was a lil rough patch.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead.

7 comments:

  1. Hey hun. Sorry for your losses. Thank God you are doing ok. Lovin' the box braids. I definitely swing for full Janet Jackson whenever I do box braids. They are just so heavy! Have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hugs) sorry about the loss. Yes, you are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the losses. I pray that the departed will rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* for your losses.

    You pretty lady didn't realise when it happened? If you ask me, i'm guessing around the time you popped out of mama :D

    T.pain looks so yum without all the hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take heart my dear *big fat hug*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Accept my condolences.

    You have a bright smile....and those sunshades....pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I am only seeing this now. I am so sorry for your loss.

    and yes....you are beautiful. the braids suit you.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too