Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Do people actually do this?

You know how when you're shopping for something online

And you type in the item name in the search bar

Say, like you're looking for a white t-shirt at jcpenney

So you type in "white shirt" and the 10000000000 results pop up

You can then adjust the way you view the results

One of the options is always "show the highest price first"

Why is that an option?

Are there people who are really sitting and saying to themselves: I want to buy a plain white t-shirt but i want to pay as much money as humanly possible for it.

Questions that need answers.

Sidenote:


4 comments:

  1. Lmao... I don't even know what to say; I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha babes you wnt kill me. Maybe they just try their luck and hope you don't notice. Sorry I cant think of any sensible answer

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too