Monday, March 3, 2014

Disturbing

So...i am more than a little disturbed by how many times i've heard men say they want to be fathers but they don't want to be husbands. Then turn around and say that they would never seriously date a woman who has kids.

So...you're saying a woman is good enough for you to get pregnant and leave single. But God forbid you end up with a woman who was done the same way you plan on doing some other woman. Not to mention that none of these men have expressed any interest in being the primary caregiver of said children.

So what we have here is a bunch of people who think not only that women's wombs are for rent (for lack of a better phrase) but that once the child is born, they don't even have to take full responsibility for it. Men are scummy as shit

My friend, as many children as there are in foster care/on the street/in crappy households...you better go an adopt or become a mentor or figure out how to create a baby without the use of someone else's eggs and womb. mscheeeeew

In other disturbing news: There are actually people who deny the utter fabulousness of Lupita Nyong'o?!? How dare you, heathen!

And i just got into this little tiff with a chick who said she and her bf don't see a reason to use condoms cuz she's on bc and they both got tested. Um...ok. Getting tested on monday doesn't mean someone can't go out and pick up something (or someone) in tuesday. The fuck? Naive ass folks out there. I say, why take the gamble? If/when you catch something...

ETA: Poor Leo still doesn't have an Oscar. My poor baby. I legit feel bad for him. He has done some phenomenal work over the years. But SUPER DUPER CONGRATS to the fabulous Lupita Nyong'o. You know, black folks don't win Oscars very often. 

10 comments:

  1. It is quite disturbing!
    They want to eat their cake and still have it! Like seriously? *long hiss*
    Lupita is making Africans proud abeg. I doff my hat for her. She looks fab in her clothes.
    Ha! No CD in this age and time?....some babes can take risk o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lupita is just fabulous. And her brother is a cutie patootie. I wonder how old he is.

      As for the condom thing. These people are just...i don't even know. Her rebuttal was that "some people are faithful". If you like, take the chance sha. I dont see any benefit worth that kind of risk!

      Delete
  2. if you won't date a baby mama but you are actively trying to make another girl one then I wish you a thousand fleas in your pubic hair and no hands to scratch. #thanksbye.

    as for the condoms, better safe than sorry and sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO at the curse, actually made my skin crawl upon reading it.

      I second that! BC is going to keep the cooties away!

      Delete
  3. ps - Leo really deserves an Oscar. The man is incredibly talented (and unlucky).Congratulations to Lupita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're confused men,end of story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah they are typical men, unfortunately.

      Delete
  5. I would help you dissect our shallow minded brothers but you've done all the work. If anyone feels like having babies he won't cater for, he should pick up a bottle of water and trek to a freaking sperm bank. *Okay...I needta calm down now*
    I also have to say that we ladies, should learn to look out for ourselves.
    I feel so bad for Leo... Oh well, he should keep trying so that he'll have one of those 'I-tried-a-hundred-times-before-I-got-here-stories'... They make people like us tear up.

    Umm...I have a blog too and I'd love it if you stopped by. :D
    www.negrifille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my way to go check out yours now :)

      Delete
  6. blessings...
    These are not men these are BOYS and women should run as if their asses is on fire with wheels on their heels.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too