Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TMI

One of the coaches walked into my office to ask the other coach a question. He was eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup at the time. Instantly my brain played out several violent scenarios that all ended with me triumphantly eating his Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! Clearly i'm at that point in my cycle. The desire for chocolate should not cause one to have homicidal thoughts...on a regular day at least.

In some not so TMI news, on my way home from work yesterday, i saw some man selling 800 thread count Queen sized Egyptian Cotton sheet sets on the street corner for $20 a piece. In the store, that would easily go for upwards of $200. SMH. Hustle tinz. I wonder what truck those sheets fell off the back of.

Then while i was waiting for my food at pizza hut, i saw this lil old white man sitting in the corner singing along to Drake's Hold on We're Going Home. And when that went off and Mary J. Blige's Everything came on, he was REALLY in his zone.

2 comments:

  1. Treads in carefully.
    "Hi"

    Sneaks out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20??..hope not an undercover cop to nap those who buy stolen properties......ahahaha......evidence of watching too much detective drama.
    What is TMI?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too