Monday, February 3, 2014

Father Time

For pete's sake, is it really monday already?!? Like...it feels like a split second ago it was Friday. Ugh. I need to learn to sit put on the weekends. All this running around is just draining me of my down time!

The weekend zoomed by, but somehow it feels like I haven't been to work in ages. I don't know what that's about.

One period of time that decided to drag its feet was January. Thank GOD  that it's finally February. Holy smokes. I know by December i'll be shouting where did 2014 go but damn. Did January take forever to be over or what?!?

The other day my entire dream was in Igbo, Yoruba and Pidgin. Apparently Dream Lady Ngo is waaaaaaay more Naija than regular Lady Ngo.

Valentine's day is in less than 2 weeks. What are you getting me?!?

8 comments:

  1. Lmaa@Dream Lady Ngo. That musta been fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lol. I guess somewhere deep in my subconscious, i know a lot more Igbo and Yoruba then my regular mind wants to admit.

      Delete
  2. This is one of the few times where I totally experienced what you did with the weekend going fast but also feeling like I had been away from work for a long time, which is definitely a good thing. Hahaha at you being more Naija in your dreams...maybe that's what I'll tell people when they say I'm not that Naija!

    Have a great February...I hope it goes at just the right speed for you. Thanks for your comment too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It felt weird. Like i actually had to check and make sure today wasn't tuesday lol. I think its because of all the snow days last week that i felt that way.

      Delete
  3. Happy new month.
    Glad you were able to drive through all the snow to work....hope it didn't disturb your paycheck?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Month to you as well :)
      The city of Macon did a great job of getting the roads cleared so there were no real issues getting to work, thankfully. The good ppl of Atlanta should have taken a page out of our playbook lol.

      Delete
  4. Nne what do you want me to get you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can start by clearing off the cobwebs from your blog madam! lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too