Friday, January 10, 2014

I just hate everything today.

I woke up and it was raining cats and dogs outside.

In the middle of trying to get myself ready for work, the damn power cut out. Can you imagine? Its been like 2 degrees everyday this week with no problem. Now because of rain i'm trying to brush my teeth and wash my face and get dressed with no light. Tasks that are ridiculously more challenging than i could have imagined with no light.

I came into my office and my cabinet was gone. A whole 7ft tall metal cabinet just grew legs and walked off in the middle of the night (-_-) No one even asked if i needed anything out of it or anything before they just came and took the ish. Please believe i caused a mini-stink about it. I already wasn't in the mood when i got here no way.

People have been coming at me like i'm freaking stupid all week and that is just ridiculously irritating. You can't play a player. Imma just leave it at that.

And to top it all off, i think i'm coming down with something. (God forbid, seriously!) I really don't have time to be sick around here.

This day needs to either start over on a better note or speed the hell up so i can go home, shut off my phone, get in my bed and ignore the world until monday.

6 comments:

  1. Bad days...*sighs* we all have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... This was the problem?

    *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((Hugs)) I hope your day turned out well eventually

    ReplyDelete
  4. shame hun. I hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEPA,or whetever una dey call am dia,take light and u dey complain? Woman,it feels strange bathing and getting set with light on here! Normal is us doing these things without light.LOL

    I'm sure the day will get better.I hope ur cabinet walked out with an umbrella,considering the fact that it's raining.-_-

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too