Thursday, January 2, 2014

5 minute marriages, breaks, etc

I know people like to throw a lot of shade at celebrity marriages because of how quickly they end. The more i think about it though, the more i can see the benefit in ending a marriage (that isn't working- not necessarily one that should've never happened in the first place) early. I can't imagine being married for 20+ years and then my partner decides he doesn't like me anymore. Negro, please. Don't nobody got time for that. Once we're past the 5 year/1st kid mark you better figure your shit out! Find a hobby (preferably one that isn't going to bring diseases, crazy bishes or OOW children into the mix) or something. Hmph.

Speaking of marriage and ish...na wa for DWade and Ludacris. Have people never heard of condoms? Or better yet, just keeping their dick in their pants and out of other people's lady parts? Shit. And then got the nerve to get somebody pregnant in the process. Geez Louise. Gabby, Eudoxie, more power to you ladies. Cuz i can't even imagine.

And since we're talking about this is, what exactly is "a break"? How does one take a break from a relationship? And why is it that these "breaks" always seem to equate to something like i feel like smashing someone else so i'm gonna say i need some time to myself so that i can go out and have as mush ass that isn't yours as i want without feeling guilty or having to explain myself later when i decide to come back AKA i feel like cheating on you without having to hear your mouth about it. Yeah, miss me with that "break" nonsense. If you need a "break", you better just carry your behind to another room in this house and sort yourself out.

10 comments:

  1. I don't get how Gabrielle Union is still standing by this dude. I would have nexted him asap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only she knows the answer. Love makes you do crazy things, so they say.

      Delete
  2. I read somewhere that because of the uproar caused by him and GU hooking up in the first place, shame has her staying glued to his side and they are trying to hoodwink us with a sham engagement...I kinda agree tho cos the of chronology..the time between him dunking a bun in the oven and putting a ring on it seems too convinient. I had to google that Eudoxie person...can't say I feel sorry for her either. Dropping out of med/pre-med school for a rapper is plain ol' stupid. That man should be breaking her off some cheese to cover them student loans and tins for the privilege of bagging his ass a sophisticated and educated AFRICAN broad and not the chicken heads on love and hip-hop instead of her dropping out and conveniently letting him off the hook. The women in this mix need to get their minds right and sort their lives out. Oh yeah, and that break thing is the 'stupidest' thing I've heard since the Zimmerman verdict.

    Happy new year doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that "shame" theory too. I dunno. I think the same can go for anybody who's significant other steps out on them. The shame is there whether you stay or leave (to a certain extent). I didn't even know Eudoxie actually left school. But then again i don't really keep up with this stuff.
      All i can say is good luck and God speed. If a dude can smash another chick (most likely raw) while ya'll are on a 5 minute break, ain't no tellin what he's doing when ya'll are together.

      Happy new year to you as well honeybun

      Delete
  3. If na me, I'll text :"Hey boo, I just added 'up' to our 'break'. Please loose my number".No matter the shame, she shd quit, she'll just keep dying in silence and never be happy what's the point. If only she was followin me bak on twitter now, ill send her a dm dat will 'pull her ear' naija stylee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. I can't comment o. Maybe she doesn't mind (i don't see how but hey, ya never know). I don't even think the guy would be alive to tell the tale if it were me lol.

      Delete
  4. I laughed as I read your recommendation for a break....go into the next room and sort yourself out!
    What happened to contraceptives and condoms? Even if he had to take a break?
    Well, like you said, she alone knows the reason why she accepted him back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, its true na. I don't know what this whole break business is supposed to accomplish if you plan on getting back together anyway. You might as well just work together to fix the problem. But i wish everyone the best anyway. I'm sure it'll be a tough road ahead.

      Delete
  5. *pressing the like button frantically*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too