Friday, December 6, 2013

Office Crushes

Well the topic of office crushes has come up. And since ThisLagosGirl is in constant demand for the details of my messy ass life here goes...

So i have something like 3 office crushes. More like 2.25 lol.

The first one...i don't even know what i'm thinking. He looks like a giant milk dud lol. But he's nice. And he has an ass that clearly was designed by the hand of the Almighty. Mmm. He's married though so i'm not even tryna look at that.

The second one...he's clearly on some A Pimp Named Slickback type stuff lol. I say i'm messy, but THIS DUDE is messy! It would not surprise me at all to hear him involved in some sort of scandal. If only you all could hear some of the off the cuff remarks that he makes to me lol. He is truly off the chain. And he can bake. He came tipping past here the other day with some cake leftover from Thanksgiving. It was super sweet but it was delicious! And supposedly his cooking skills match he baking skills. I'm bout to tell him to whip me up a birthday cake or something. *sidenote* this is the person i went on my work date with lol

The .25 is nothin really. He's just adorable and he has nice arms and a nice back. And he's the only person here that's around the same age as me. But i'm good on that. I do refer to him as my work spouse- though i have petitioned for divorce numerous times over the 4 months we've been working together.

Have a good weekend everybody.

ETA: R.I.P. Nelson Mandela

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe boo thank you much much much. Now I can start my day happy. Just free that messy one trust me else your next post will be on office beef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i actually had a dream about that. Im going to behave...for now.

      Delete
  2. Messy sounds like real drama + fun though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what i'm thinking too. But like i said, i'm gonna behave for now.

      Delete
  3. Hmm office crush...well, if he is single, has no gf, likes only you (hope he doesn't give cake to every other person), stop basking in crush stage and make it work. Added your blog to my blog list, will love to keep up with your blog, hope you do same. http://frediliadtruthuncensored.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have time for those kinds of shenanigans for real. I'm just gonna enjoy the low (and not so low) key flirting for now lol. I thought i already followed your blog. Maybe i'm just confusing myself with twitter. Off to check it out now :)

      Delete
  4. Chai!, poor .25 dude (why does he have to be .25?)...lol. Nice arms. there's nothing nicer than strong masculine arms on a guy **insert Adam Levine's** ...LOL.

    Pls shift from the married one ohh...uhmmnn & d one who can cook?, asset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust, the married one is not on the radar at all. No need for shifting. And Mr .25, he'll be fine lol. The cook...eh. no comment for now lol

      Delete
  5. "Mmm. He's married though so i'm not even tryna look at that." Sharrap dia! U already looked so stop tryna form innocent! Hehehehe :p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too