Monday, December 9, 2013

Is it bad that...

I never made love? I never did it. But i sure know how to...

yeah, anywayz.

Is it bad that i literally only bought/watch I, Robot for that scene in the very beginning when Will Smith is in the shower?!?


Is it bad that i can totally see myself walking into my (or your) wedding just like this?


Is it bad that its almost 7pm and i'm still in my pajamas?


Is it bad that this is definitely some ish i would do?



Is it bad that this is like my anthem:

10 comments:

  1. Lmao at walking into a wedding doing the Mary J. Blige swag walk. Love eeet!!!! You would most certainly make first ten to get the invite to my wedding if you promise to walk into the reception ahead of my husband and I JUST LIKE THAT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let me know that time and the place. i'll start practicing my moves lol

      Delete
  2. *coughs*
    *coughs some more*

    It is real good eh? Issokay...

    *runs of to call Shi Fu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmaooooo *chokes* You lady are all kindsa weird and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weird, eclectic, awesome...i accept all the adjectives lol

      Delete
  4. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO......U sure aint no Lady, Ngo!!!! LMAOOOO U is a huge mess! I am laughing so hard as I type this! LMAOOO nothing good has evenr come out of elephant man!
    oh God! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course i'm a lady! A huge mess of a lady, but a lady none the less. lol

      Delete
  5. that picture of the girl in a bra! lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do do things like that. I'm probably the worst person to e/text flirt with. I have no chill button lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too