Thursday, December 5, 2013

Feminine Wiles

I'm sitting here in my office and a lady that works in the next building over walked in. She looked around for a second then asked why there weren't any men in here lol.

I asked her what she needed and she said that she wanted to fill her cooler with ice but didn't know how she was going to get it back to her office because it would be too heavy for her to carry. I told her i'd help her. I wasn't doing anything that couldn't wait a few minutes.

So we get to filling the cooler up and she turns to me and says we really need a man to help do this. Girl go out in that hallway, show some leg and get one in here! 

Of course thinking she was joking i laughed and went to look outside and see if anyone was around. The only person i saw was taking a nap on the couch so i wasn't about to disturb him.

She looked up at me and said Girl i said show some leg. Come on now. I know you can do it. When i was your age if i showed some leg i'd have three men doing backflips to get in here and help by now.

LMFAO.

I did eventually get someone to come and help. But that's cuz he already has a crush on me. No leg required. But i wonder if randomly showing leg would have worked.

10 comments:

  1. Lol @ the lady! But knowing and utilising thy feminine wiles does work sha - men fall for either showing some leg or playing damsel in distress lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i can't lie. i'm good for faux damsel in distress sometimes. But just showing some thigh, i'm gonna have to try it one day and record the results lol

      Delete
  2. LMAO!!!! Wait....between the two of you, u pple couldnt lift and carry the cooler of ice......shame on you both! Is that a man's job?! hiiaannnn....... Pay me no mind abeg!

    Aha! so u have an office crush! *claps hands* tell us more!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably could've have carried it myself honestly but she insisted and i know better than to disrespect my elders lol.

      I actually do have a few office crushes but this particular person has a crush on me not vice versa.

      Delete
  3. I don't know about you lot o, but then if a woman showed me leg to help her out, I would be offended.
    But then it totally depends on what 'helping out' means.
    At least LadyNgo 'got the job done'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The showing of leg is to get you in the door, batting of eyelashes and soft sweet voices are the icing on the "help me" cake. No need to be offended. You should be honored actually lol.

      As for the rest... *lips sealed*

      Delete
  4. lol, the lady is funny. But the way some guys are very thirsty these days, I wont be shocked if it does work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, its too cold for me to find out now.

      Delete
  5. Leg showing works jor. @ SNM yimu mehn the idea is that you just gasp and say yes immediately. Yes. It does work. I have seen it. When u bring forth ur own successful results I'll be encouraged to actually do it myself though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, please school SNM. He is dulling right now.

      I will have to test the hypothesis once it stops being so cold outside.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too