Tuesday, November 12, 2013

You asked, I answered 2.0

Hola folks. I actually had a crazy hectic weekend, which involved working on saturday, houseguests, and drama. But since you all were so kind as to indulge me with the questions, its only right I provide the answers ;)

For Chuwechuwe:
150 Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? 29 He answered and said , "I will not " but afterward he regretted it and went.
148. What’s your favourite quote?  i don't think i have one anymore lol
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? Um, when i was about 12, we all went through this phase of lying about being "experienced". Please don't even ask me why because no one was even thinking about attempting to do anything back then. Crazy youthful shenanigans. 
63. Ever been in love? Yup. Its sux.
43. Do you smile at strangers? I do the polite hello smile and head nod when i deem it necessary or when i make the mistake of making eye contact lol.

For Sugabelly:

105. Ever been to a bonfire party? No but i've always kinda wanted to. A nice night-time bonfire on the beach. *adds that to the bucket list*
128. Would you change your name? There was this one time in kindergarten when me and this other little girl switched names for like a week because i thought Jenna was infinitely better sounding than Jennifer. but other than that- nope. I suppose eventually my last name will change but that's about it.

For African Fashion:

6. What kind of people are you attracted to? all kinds honestly, i have so many different types of friends, fam, love interests, etc. Im like a jack of all "types" and master of none lol.
20. Do you like your neighbors? Nope, especially not the ones above me lol. They are just as rude and inconsiderate as they wanna be.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Most everyone i have had some type of romantic entanglement has regrets about ending things or the way things ended.

For Okeoghene:
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? I think its possible. I mean we are only one planet in one galaxy in one universe.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Looking at the clock and seeing that its time to go home lol.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Usually something stupid
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? I wish i could see the world through rose-tinted glasses
55. Favourite blog? depends on my mood *see trick question lol*
67. Facebook or Twitter? facebook
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? somewhere between mint chocolate chip, chocolate fudge brownie, and my chocolate ice cream with brownie bites and peanut butter sauce that i make at the froyo spot lol.
95. Last movie you watched? I just finished watching Last House on the Left before i started answering these questions
127. What makes you happy? Good conversation (among other things)

For Anonymous:
76. What colour is your underwear? They are white with pink and blue designs

For Activeghman:
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? I'm not even positive i know who my first crush was lol
23. Do you have trust issues? I don't have trust issues, i just don't trust people. I think trusting people is probably the most idiotic thing a person can do. The only thing i trust people to do is disappoint. LOL, thats sounds bitter as hayle but what can ya do?
63. already answered this
64.Tell us the story of your first kiss? I don't remember all the details but it was with an older boy named Henry at the after-school program i used to go to when i was a little kid. I think he was just getting close to me because he liked my older sister but there it is lol.

1 comment:

  1. haha... great answers; cracked me up.
    www.negrifille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too