Friday, October 4, 2013

Its the little things

I went into the store the other day and what did i see?

Mutha-luvin Count Chocula Cereal!!!!!

Oh the memories. This was one of my absolute favorite cereals as a kid. Mostly because i'm a choc-o-holic lol. And because it was pretty much banned in my house. I honestly can't even remember the last time i had it. And nowadays, they only sell it around halloween. The next time i'm in the store and see it, i'm buying a box!

Doesn't take much to please me lol.

Have a good weekend. If you are like me and plan on turning up for Independence Day, be safe. Oil up them joints before you commence to twerking and such ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a cereal girl and I don't like chocholates but there are some things I love, like puff-puff and peppered chin chin, these little things in life count for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't like chocolate?!?!?!?!?!? Good heavens

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too