Monday, September 23, 2013

Shortcut Chef-ery

LOL, you guys are acting as if i'm Gordon Ramsey or something. All this jealousy over 20 minute meals? I KNOW that all of you that complained have made much more fanciful and scrump-deli-umtious meals than what i mentioned. And pics? This is not restaurant quality work o! You want me to post pics so you can abuse me abi? I know your tricks. LOL

I am a shortcut cook. I don't make any meal that will take me longer than 30 minutes or so from start to finish. Especially since its just me i'm cooking for.

But if you insist on pictures, this is what i had for dinner (and lunch):
baked lemon pepper tilapia

suya tilapia..with not enough suya lol
Of course, the fish was served over way too much fluffy jasmine rice. It was good though. I should probably get in the habit of eating vegetables. Maybe next week lol.

So as you can see, there's no need for the jealous stares. Happy Monday to you all.

6 comments:

  1. *now singing*
    The Lord that answereth by fire...
    He will be my God.

    What were you saying again?
    Biko give me fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is a bundle of premium wife material right there lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, so i should add this cooking thing to my list of selling points? lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too