Monday, July 22, 2013

You asked and I answered

CherryWine:
22. Do you still talk to any of your ex's?
No ma'am. No ex-boyfriends, no former hoes, nada. Don't really see any point in it.

32. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
When you're gone with the wind fabulous like i am, everyone is likely to be talking crap.



Quaggar:
12: Have you had sex in 2013 yet?
Good girls don't kiss and tell lol

13: Who last slept in your bed besides you?
I dey for my mama house. Nobody sleeps in this bed but me...ever. Even after i'm married, i'm sure that'll still be the rule lol




Tamie:
2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second?
At this point in life, even though im not ready to be anyone's mama, i wouldn't run away from the responsibility. Unless i was raped or something along those lines, then i really don't know.

5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it?
One thing i've always prided myself on is being my own person. I don't do peer pressure. 


Toin:
8. Have you ever been in a relationship that was going great, and then suddenly something weird happened and you just KNEW it was going to be over soon?
Isn't that how all relationships end up when the break-up isn't mutual lol. Or maybe thats just me and my unlucky in love self.



17. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?
Ah man, tough one. I guess i'd want to see Flavour. Am i getting a backstage pass too?





Sisi Yemmie:
34. Do you sometimes wake up in the morning, lay in bed and think about life?
Nope, but i do lay awake in bed at night thinking about life. Insomnia.

35. Do you  have drama in your life?
No, not really. Unless you count momsy's "where is our son-in-law" side eye lol

12 comments:

  1. "When you're gone with the wind fabulous like i am, everyone is likely to be talking crap." < This just made me laugh. I love it. I was feeling so low and suddenly I'm laughing at your responses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i could brighten your day a lil :)

      Delete
  2. hahahahaha....When did this happen?!!! hmm...lemme see... I might have some questions too...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Help yourself. There are 35 questions on the list and only 10 have been taken so far. :)

      Delete
  3. That Flavour gif is ever-y-thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though?!? lol. i think i've used it before tho but it was the only one i could find so i used it again

      Delete
  4. *Gone with the wind fabulous* Girl....instantly appropriated!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, got it from Real Housewives of Atlanta. I think she actually said it in the scene that the gif is from too

      Delete
  5. Thankx for the responses...*smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too