Monday, June 17, 2013

Abeg, SHIIIIIIIIIIIFT! I don't need a diva dude!

I'm sorry, but there is something ridiculously wrong with a man that literally needs to feel needed. Have you people learned nothing from Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx?
There's nothing thats more sexy than a girl that wants but don't need me! -She Got Her Own (Miss Independent Remix)
I personally prefer to be wanted. If i'm only around because you need me (need something from me), then what happens when you don't need me anymore? Exaaaaaaaaaactly!

And whats ridiculous is that these same men that complain about feeling emasculated because their babe changed a light bulb (after asking bobo to do it a week earlier to no avail) are the same ones that will complain that they don't want a needy chick.

Yet they say women are the ones that don't know what they want. SMH

Source

2 comments:

  1. This is me right now. "What happens when you don't need me anymore?" I need to forward this to said person asap

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too