Monday, May 20, 2013

Sometimes you feel like a nut...

and sometimes you feel like posting random thoughts.

Kerry Washington just got an honorary doctorate this weekend. I wanna know, what do you have to get one of those. I was talking to a friend of mine this weekend and he asked if i planned on trying to get into a PhD program...and the very thought made me sick to my stomach lol. 1 round of grad school was more than enough. I can't imagine going back and working even harder and spending more money. It would be nice to be Dr. Lady Ngo though. That's really the only reason why i want one. So i can put some letters behind my name. Because Lady Ngo, M.A. just feels so pretentious and snooty lol. So if anyone has tips on acquiring a PhD without having to do the actual school work, please let a sista know. Thanks.

I truly hate when people (male and female alike) assert that "the joy of every woman is to be a wife and mother". If you've ever uttered these words, either as written or paraphrased in any way...#&%^ you very much! Same goes for if you've ever looked at me (or any other woman) sideways when i've said i don't know if i want kids, don't know if i want to get married, or don't aspire to fall into any other bullshit society-induced gender stereotype. Jerk.

Also, a huge side-eye at people who attempt to absolve men/boys of their parental responsibilities by using the argument that it is women who get to decide whether or not to have an abortion, so why should the man support (emotionally, financially, etc) a kid they don't want. My nigga, that is biology. You knew the risks before you decided to impregnate that woman/girl. Don't come crying with that nonsense after the fact.

Whether you like it or not, people will judge you by the company you keep. If you claim that you hate drama yet you surround yourself with people who's lives mimic that of a Soap Opera/You-Are-The-Father Maury Episode/Judge Judy...of course people are going to think you like drama lol.

When you are hungry, almost anything will taste good.

RoomieLoverFriends is back for season 2. I'm excited. Now if they could get to work on The Unwritten Rules, life will be awesome.

Is it inappropriate to pray to win the lotto? The powerball was $600mil this weekend. I definitely could have used that money lol. I didn't even need/want the whole $600mil...i definitely would've been ok with getting a couple thousand...or even a couple hundred. Oh well.

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a good weekend and a beautiful, safe, and productive week ahead.

8 comments:

  1. And a wonderful morning to you ma'am. Dr. Lady Ngo does have a nice ring to it. Dr. Toin has the same ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, i agree. Dr. Lady Ngo and Dr. Toin are coming to take over the world, everybody! (Just don't ask to see our credentials lol)

      Delete
  2. I can call you both Doctor, we could all get married and sing in our own Shrine day in day out.
    I am thinking of doing a PhD though. Most likely next year. Dr. Doe just sounds very sexy :)
    Amen to all apart from RoomieLoverFriends and Unwritten Rules. Don't know what those are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa whoa whoa...lol. I will leave that first part alone for now. Dr Doe is equally sexy as Dr Lady Ngo and Dr Toin. As per RoomieLoverFriends and Unwritten Rules...you should get on youtube and find out what they are! Don't be lazy

      Delete
  3. Random post indeed.So,i saw where you said #$%^ me very much and i'm not even mad about it.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you were one of many whom that was directly indirectly aimed at...you're still my buddy tho :)

      Delete
  4. When I am hungry, not anything will do....interestingly that is when i become very particular - like my stomach is saying, 'after starving me you had better compensate me well' lol.

    Dr Ngo does have a nice ring to it, Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My tummy gets an attitude like that sometimes. Just have a certain craving for something. But most times it just says "feed me i dont give a hoot what it is" lol.

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too