Thursday, May 30, 2013

Its a Family Affair

Hi-Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well. I am marvelous. I just spent a lovely chunk of time with my family celebrating my baby brother's high school graduation. My big sister came to town for the festivities. She only stayed for like 24 hours and i only saw her for half of that time but still, its better than nothing lol. Especially since the last time i saw her was December of 2011.

Me, Mama, and The Big Sis
Me, Baby Bro and Big Sis
Words cannot express how proud i am of the little butterball for graduating. He's the last one out of the nest (never mind that i'm still sitting here lol). It's a bittersweet kinda thing. The baby (well the baby boy, because i'll always be the baby girl) is growing up. And in a month's time he'll be on a flight (or on a very long car ride) to college. I still can't believe. I almost shed a thug tear...almost.

sidenote: please tell me why Mr Passive-Aggressive Flirt (guy #2 in case you were wondering, though guy#1 popped up recently too) randomly popped up outta nowhere and started passive-aggressively flirting with me during my bro's graduation lol. Hot Mess Express.

Anywho, like i said i hope you all are doing well. Weekend is coming, get excited!

10 comments:

  1. congrats to your big " Baby Bro". its always awesome to spend time with family... you guys are one cute, happy and lovely family! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your bro.Meanwhile your big sis is a chic o.Don't worry,i'm not looking.LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether you are looking or not is not my business lol. I'm not the one you'd have to answer to about that lol.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for your brother's graduation. And i thought you were all er licious. She's very very everythang-licious #nohomo

    Now, could you tell Passive Aggressive aka P.A to stop the silliness and pop the question already? *adjusting amebo antenna*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...i'm the brain, bro is the brawn, and big sis has always been the beauty lol.

      I'm glad you recognize that the tidbit about P.A. was put there specifically for you lol.

      Delete
  4. You all look great. Congrats to your brother. Your mum looks so young btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^

      Momsy is young. She'll be 50 in July. The pic does not do her justice though. I came out of my room and had to whistle myself. She's definitely a hot tottie lol.

      Delete
  5. Congrats to your bro.. Y'all look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv. Not seen you around these parts in a while. Hope all is well :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too