Monday, April 29, 2013

Under The Cherry Moon


When i was younger, it seriously used to boggle my mind how old women (and by old women, i mean

anyone the same age as my mother) were so enamored with Prince. Like...couldn't they see he was gay? Why were they so gung ho to throw their granny panties at a man who walked about with a relaxer, high heel boots and assless pants (among other things)? And he wasn't even cute either. He was just a tiny, scrawny lil high-yellow thang. C'mon son.

My mom definitely spent the better part of my young adulthood trying to convince me that my lack of interest in Prince was...well foolishness lol. But i just was not buying it.

But recently...i don't know what in the world has happened. Maybe my eyes have been opened or my heart softened...idk. But let me tell you. I am definitely beginning to see Prince for the sexilicious lil thing he is! Good googa-mooga. Let Prince walk up on me. He doesn't even have to say anything. Just stand there and give me that Prince smirk. He won't have to worry about me throwing my panties at him cuz i'm pretty sure they'd just melt off my body.





6 comments:

  1. Lawd have mercy... *sprinkles holy water*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean!! I used to stare all confused like at my mom when she'd swoon over him, but a few years ago I watched a video of him performing live and all of a sudden, I realized how sexy it was. I spent my whole childhood thinking he was creepy/gay/weird looking. And just like you, I all of a sudden realized he did have this sexiness to him. But still. Realistically, if Prince rolled up on me, I wouldn't do it. He may ooze sex appeal, but the brotha is almost a solid 2 feet smaller than me and he MUST'VE had some down low tendencies back in the day. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ass is tight, but eh...not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ass ehen...I get the feeling and change of stance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom has also always had a love affair in her mind with Prince. I don't think he's sexy, but I'd sleep with him if I had the opportunity just to see what it's like. It's weird, but he could get it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too