Monday, April 15, 2013

Technology and other things

The other day i was waiting for a friend to call me back. After like 30 minutes i was starting to get impatient- then i got a text asking why i wasn't answering my phone. Um, because my phone didn't ring! The next message said: But i called you like 3 times and it rang a few times then went to voicemail. SMH.  I swear my phone has a mind of its own yo. The thing only works when it wants to. Lazy son-of-a-biscuit. That's not even the first time it has happened. Never mind that my phone rarely, if ever, even tells me i have a new voicemail message.

New text message?...naaaaaah, you don't need to read that.

Someone's calling?...naaaaaah, i'm not gonna ring and let you know

Got a new voicemail?...you don't need to know about that.

Scumbag cell phone!

Anywho, in other news. I hope everyone had a good weekend. My little brother went to his senior prom on Saturday and now i'm sitting here feeling like a vieja. My own senior prom was almost a decade ago. Where has the time gone?

Random: i don't understand why people get money and act a damn fool. Seriously, let me strike it rich, the last thing i'm gonna do is eff it up by driving drunk, causing fights, running people over, or being a crack head/dope fiend/coke head.


10 comments:

  1. Hehe, phone might be trying to tell you something.

    Nice week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its trying not to tell me anything, that's the problem lol.

      Hope you have a lovely week as well :)

      Delete
  2. Phone certainly has a mind of its own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is very fickle. Excellent service one minute, nada the next, smh.

      Delete
  3. My phone does that too, I was thinking it's cos we live in a valley, or ATT is dropping the ball. Is your phone a Gal3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Galaxy S (the original one). Its only been happening recently though so i don't know. Maybe its just time for me to get a new phone...i've only had it a year and some change though :(

      Delete
  4. Ah! For someone with a phobia for calls,I'd appreciate that.can you beat that?
    Random: dope head's got nothing on striking rich. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i am not a phone person either but the phone only does it when i'm actually expecting a call/when its important. Im convinced my phone just wants to watch the world burn.

      Delete
  5. lol@Madam Phone. Makes you wonder who pays the bill dont you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The phone better start acting like it knows i'm the boss around here before it ends up in the trash. Thank goodness my phone bill isn't high otherwise the phone would be in serious trouble lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too