Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spam



Am i the only one who seems to be getting an exorbitant number of spam comments around here?!? Blogger- get on your job man. I don't wanna have to use that annoying captcha thingy but this is gettin outta hand now.

Sidenote: Does anyone eat Spam? I used to tear that stuff up when i was a kid...God only knows how unhealthy that crap probably is/was. I haven't had it in many many moons though. I think i might go out an buy a can just for old times sake lol.

6 comments:

  1. yea men..the verification is needed.

    Never had spam. what is it even made of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think spam is supposed to stand for spiced ham. i honestly don't even remember what it tastes like anymore. its been sooooooo long.

      Delete
  2. Blessings.....
    i check my comments anyway so i just delete them. I hate that checkie thingie to see if you not a robot thingie, drives me nuts but i put up with it to touch base and say hello though i cringe when i reach to the sites that have um.

    enjoy the rest of you week. hope its great there cause its storming here put slouchy ice outside its like walking inside a cold drink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i usually just go through and delete too but the past like week or so its just been crazy.

      That's the only thing i don't miss about the north. its sunny and rainy down here as usual lol. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week as well. stay warm and dry :)

      Delete
  3. *pulls hair* It is absolutely annoying! I've been thinking about putting word verification back on but lets just see how much more i can take

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really terrible. and i subscribe to the comments on other people's blogs too so i am getting beat over the head with the spam from everyone else's blogs as well. I really don't wanna use the verification thing tho, its such a pain

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too