- I showed up on time
- I showed up on an empty stomach
So needless to say, by the time the show got on the road my stomach was doing Azonto. Fortunately for me, it was at that time that a tray of snacks (chin chin and puff puff 2 of my faves) made its way to my table. But no one was making a move on them. And I certainly wasn't going to make a spectacle of myself in front of all those strangers seated with me by doing a nose-dive into the plate. So i waited. The longer i waited, the more active my tummy became. Around the time that the Kola Nut was being distributed and broken, my tummy was doing Alingo and i couldn't help myself any longer. So i turn my attention to the plate of snacks and to my great surprise a lil cutie muffin by the name of Toby had eaten almost every last piece of puff puff on that plate! See disappointment!
- I saw Nenyewa (of The Sweet Bitter Life of an Igbo Princess), her hubby, and baby Mmeso, whom i can confirm is just as adorable in real life as she is in pictures :)
- I saw some guy stumbling onto the dance floor with a bottle of Verdi Spumante in his hand...as if this was a nightclub and that was a bottle of Cristal. My friend...take several seats ---> \_
- Osondi Owendi has been stuck in my head for the past week because of this reception.
- And of course, i'm beyond overjoyed for my hunny bunny Amaka and her groom :)