Monday, January 14, 2013

2.0

Hello lovelies. It is January 14th. One month til Valentine's Day. So i've decided to dust off the cobwebs and kick into gear my semi-new tradition entitled:
Version 2.0
Honestly, i haven't given much thought to what i want to do yet. I just knew i wanted to do this again. Despite the drama, my own personal procrastination, and the foot-dragging of the postal service local and abroad (which i shouldn't complain about because i've got at least 5 people in my fam that work for USPS and they keep the food on my family's dinner table lol), it was fun last year. So...here we are again. If you'd like something to brighten your day a lil, send me an email (at usfgirl86@yahoo.com) with your particulars and i'll see what i can do to make than happen.






Totally unrelated side note: Sister Souljah is finally releasing a sequel to The Coldest Winter Ever. And it only took 13 freaking years lol. I personally can't believe that its been 12-13 years since i read that book. Best book ever written...that and Flyy Girl...and Push. Changed my freaking life (ok, not really). Anywho, i'm super excited for this new book (entitled A Deeper Love Inside: The Porsche Santiaga Story) to hit stores. Definitely brings back fond memories of all the totally inappropriate (yet still in a way very appropriate) literature we were reading back in middle school.

11 comments:

  1. How romantic...it's just love, why not spread it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romantic??? lol. nah man. Unless otherwise stated, all vday gifts from me are strictly platonic. And is this ur backhanded way of suggesting you would like something?

      Delete
  2. Aww I got a very cute e-card last year from you.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember last year too, thanks. I'll check out the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should just send you an email and GBAM! you will send us a gift? Confirm, sharp sharp abeg! lol

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF course. I am a lady of my word. There were plenty of happy recipients last year as well lol.

      Delete
  5. Yay. Okays then. I wonder why i didn't drop my email last year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am looking forward to this book! I was very disappointed with her last one.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too