Tuesday, October 16, 2012

See jamb question

I had so many different things i wanted to talk about but i'd much rather just have a laugh instead.




I saw this vid earlier in the day when i was flipping through tumblr. (yeah i tumbl)

totally off-topic but i seriously don't understand my Naija sistas and this hair business. For as much money as people spend for these wigs and weaves and things it should be against the law for you to come outside with your head looking anyhow. I always just assumed it was because of the heat/weather condition. But then i see ladies whose hair looks fabu and i'm left scratching my head wondering wtf happened with everyone else. Dry stringy ponytails, lacefronts pulled down to your eyebrows, bangs that stick out like a chicken. C'mon man. Not ok.

I type this as i sit here with at least an inch or two of new growth looking a hot ass mess. Pot, meet kettle.

16 comments:

  1. Ur title just made me smile cos it shows how Naija u hv become. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, its always been there lol. You should spend a day with me, its very eye-opening

      Delete
  2. That vid is hilarious. 2face impressed me. Please tell me you're typing this in the comfort of your room cos that would make a huge difference. Your hair (as i know it) is always amazeballs *wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh definitely, i at least have the decency to run a comb (well a brush) through this crazy hair before i leave the house lol.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know right lol. I watched it like 3 times.

      Delete
  4. Tell me it was Tuface a self confessed drop out that gave the most sensible answer.

    "I will tell you after the camera" Chai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought about that lol. I wonder if the only MC with and MSC would have answered correctly. 9ice and 1 or 2 other people knew what it meant too

      Delete
  5. Chai! Na real jamb question o! I like the way the artistes played it tho,even the ones that didn't know played it cool.As for the hair business,i'll leave that to the sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well what other choice did they have while on camera lol

      Delete
  6. lol..very funny

    laziman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lazioman.blogspot.com *

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too