Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Its my dawg's birthday

Happy Birthday to my second favorite big headed person in the world (you are old as hell too, if i do say so myself) :-D

Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
your heart is true
you're a pal and a confidante

And if you threw a wedding party
Invited everyone you knew
You would see
The biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say
Thank you for being a frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend!

In case you were wondering, i'm talking about this guy and yes, this is the theme song from The Golden Girls lol.

2 comments:

  1. That guy's the only one with a big head that manage to still look fine! *wink*

    Thanks a lot dear! You're almost as awesome as me and i really do appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written...happy birthday to dawg

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too