Monday, October 1, 2012

Go Get It

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. It is October 1st, 2012. We have officially entered into the 4th quarter of the year. Today marks 52 years of independence for our beloved (and sometimes not so beloved) Nigeria. Today also marks 2 years since i started this blog. I didn't think i'd be around this long. And for those of you that are still along for the ride, please know that i appreciate you. For those i've lost along the way...yeah well. Shit happens.

Its a new day, a new week, a new month....go get your blessing.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your two year anniversary.
    I'm waiting for my cake and glass of wine.....PRONTO! LOL

    Do have a lovely week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ma'am. hope you have a great week as well :)

      Delete
  2. Double congratulations, hope to celebrate more blog years with you.
    Happy Independence day too and have a blessed month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. from whomever, where ever, whatever you believe is the source of your blessings

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your blog.

    I just listened to that song 4 times on Youtube before coming to your blog, So I will not be clicking play again :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But 5th time is the charm lol.

      thanks hun

      Delete
  5. Lol@shit happens
    She's doing anniversary without a. Cake..#rolls eye#
    Happy anniversary all d same..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to watch my girlish figure, i can't just be eating cake anyhow :P

      Delete
  6. Happy independence day my naija family

    ReplyDelete
  7. I claim my blessing o and congrats on your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, so I'm late to the party. Still, better late than never. Happy blog anniversary. Many more wonderful years *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too