Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm So Slow Sometimes

I swear, i'm slow as hell sometimes. Like i really don't know whats wrong with my brain. So here's the short tale. I'm sitting here watching Poetic Justice...a movie that i've seen over a million times, tell me why i just now got the joke here:



Like seriously, how has this joke managed to go over my head for all these years??? Of course when i was little it went over my head because who knew what the hell a "punany" was at age 6? (Shame on you if you did, ya nasty!)

But even after i got older and ate the apple and my eyes were opened...i just thought the joke was that homegirl had really bad breath akin to that of someone's sweaty funky box lol.

So as i'm sitting here at 3am on this lovely thursday morning and im watching and then boom it hit me lol. Goodness. Well this is why i like watching old movies over and over (especially ones from when i was a kid and too young to understand)...you always find something you didn't catch before.

Sidenote: i'm mad Janet Jackson was so stank to Tupac when they were filming the movie. He is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine and i would smash that to pieces. Eff what ya heard.

10 comments:

  1. 'He is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine and i would smash that to pieces. Eff what ya heard.'
    Best line I've heard this week. I actually LOLed and my bosses thought I was listening to ther dead gist. Gurl, you're hella crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, i've always had a crush on 2pac. If he were still around that would be hubby, even if it is by force

      Delete
  2. So... hold up. Them chics are lesbians right?

    (some of us still be eating our apples, u know)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, well they were just pretending so 2pac would go away but yeah

      Delete
  3. This is a funny blog. I found myself watching The Godfather several times only to find out that everytime I watched it, a new thing was revealed that I never knew processed.

    lazioman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a junkie for old movies. I can't even tell you the last time i've watched a movie that was made after 2000

      Delete
  4. It is allowed dear.That's why it not bad to watch a movies more than once.I just realized something after watching The Brothers for over 3 times.*kanye shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get the joke, I must be slower :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too