Monday, June 11, 2012

And we're back

Hello-Hello beautiful people of the blogging world. Its the start of another week in this rapidly moving year of 2012.

pretty, yeah? 
So after almost 3 months of not doing a damn thing to my hair, i finally bit the bullet (on a whim too i might add) and went to the salon and got a relaxer. It was a Dominican salon and that lady doing my hair (who spoke MINIMAL english) was not happy that i had "negro" hair instead of spanish waves...IDK what she thought was gonna be going on in my roots when she saw my black ass walk in with my big bright African Students' Association t-shirt.

Anywho, at least my hair is getting better. A lil longer, a lil healthier. Still got a long way to go but its a work in progress.
Back in March

Now















Moving along, This part may be of particular interest to the likes of Toin, HoneyDame, Ginger and Myne lol. But, the passive aggressive flirt is back. lol. If you recall, i discussed 2 of them here. Well Flirt #2...nothin came of that. We're just hi-and-bye friends. I think he has a girlfriend too. They look cure together so i hope that's his girlfriend. But Flirt #1...has been on some next level shiggidy lately. Since i hadn't seen him in a while i shot him a "hey, how's life, miss your face" message. He told me he was out of town for a while and followed that with a number of slightly suggestive texts. Just suggestive enough for me to raise an eyebrow, but so slight that again, i had to check myself and make sure i was not reading too much into it. Anywho, some days pass and he randomly hit me up which was funny because i had literally just left his area (though i wasnt with him and im sure he didn't know i was around). So again, he hits me with these suggestive texts...but um these were FAR more suggestive than the earlier ones. Like whoa...on some Fifty Shades of Grey type ish. Ok...not that suggestive lol, but pretty damn close. *Sigh* Nonsense.

Last thing...me and the parental units and the younger sibling went out to dinner the other day. The following conversation occured when my mommy went to leave the waitress a tip:

Me: Why are you leaving all those singles? You could be using that at the strip club...
Mom: I don't go to the strip club
Me: You should *swinging arm in the air like i just don't care*
Mom: Why would i do that when i have my own private stripper right here *looks lovingly at my dad*
Me: *embarrassingly loud* AAAAARRRRGH, don't ever in your life!!!!! *turns up face in disgust*
Mom: Well next time you'll stay outta my business!
Brother: *laughing uncontrollably*
Dad: Jennifer, I don't know who or what she's talking about.
Me: See, thank you. At least someone is trying to make the situation better. Nobody wants to know about that *walks off towards the car in a pretend huff*

Have a blessed week everyone.

17 comments:

  1. EHmmm... Hol' it there..
    There are 50 shades of suggestive text messages? I have been slacking since o. Please educate me *gets popcorn*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, i can't educate you on such. I am a receiver of such texts not a creator.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha 1st, have i mentioned i love your mom? i really do ;)

    And did you say your hair is work in progress? Your hair looks fab! Let me just tell you that i am officially jealous of your hair! I should probably do a post on my hair...the shame...smh

    So to Mr Flirt, far more suggestive texts huh? I'm grabbing a seat for this one *grabs pop corn from SNM* hehehe. I really should get that book tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ u stealing SNM's popcorn. Well i haven't talked to him since then so i guess we'll just have to sit and wait for the next installment of this story. Enjoy the popcorn in the meantime.

      Delete
  3. LMAOO!!!...Whoa!!!...nobody wants to hear wat their parents do behind closed doors..seriously.....#still laughing#
    suggestive texts huh....this guy is trying to pull some serious stuntz abi?..smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I'm still very disgusted lol.
      As for the guy...we'll see jare. Right now he's dulling.

      Delete
  4. Lmfao at the Fifty Shades of Grey type texts. Now I'm curious

    Aha haaaaaaa at your mom's dopeness.

    Your hair is growing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All i can say is that wine, and bubble baths, and stuff were mentioned...lol

      The hair is doing its own thing. Im probably gonna cut it next time i get it done. Its uneven all over :(

      Delete
  5. Is that your hair? Is that really your hair? gosh! wish i was nearer to give it a root scan (beef!)

    lol@ Flirt 2 thought you wanted a lil something something. Mscheew. Tell him you are recovering from a bad case of crabs. lets see how that goes...

    Your mom is hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes na, its all me lol.

      LMAO, i can't tell him that so then people can be talking about me. You know that kind of gossip spreads like wildfire lol.

      Yes mom thinks she's a comedian. She gets it from me though :P

      Delete
  6. hair looks goooood
    your parents are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :)

      yeah, i tell them they are the reason i have hope for my self. otherwise i'd just lovingly embrace spinsterhood lol.

      Delete
  7. Your hair added in length,nicee.The conversation between you and your mum is quite hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most conversations between me and her are. I should just walk around with a recorder. its like def comedy jam around here most days lol.

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks gloooorious! You need to teach me how to get some of the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady :)
      Got no tips tho. I don't even take care of my hair. I'm thankful there's even any left up there lol.

      Delete
  9. Pretty? Of course, yees. Your hair just me decide to go on with just braids from now on. Its so gorgeous.your parent are just cute, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too