Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Encouraging Bad Behavior

Good day good people!

I had originally planned to write about the whole being a prude thing. I actually have the post written and was all ready to submit but there were some things in there...lets just say that the post spiraled a little out of control and started incorporating all sorts of thoughts i had from the wahala of yesterday. I took to twitter with my wariness about throwing caution (and possibly a blog friendship or 2) to the wind and posting it anyway. HoneyDame and my friend ChiChi said i should do it lol. LDP (whom i didn't even say proper good morning to...lo siento por eso) reminded me to be mindful of my words. So all the craziness will makes its way to the diary and the parts that made sense in the post will see the light of day eventually...or maybe not. Who knows. And if i feel like i need to have words with those of you whose souls would surely have been crushed had i actually hit the submit button, i will. Or maybe i won't. Again, who knows.

But for now i just want to shake my head *horizontally of course* at HoneyDame and ChiChi for trying to encourage my bad behavior lol.

Moving along. I've been in a very bleh mood for the past like 2 days. Almost every interaction i've had with other people has involved some level of drama/crazyness/make me wanna put my foot in their ass-ness. I don't know what it is. I think im stressed out. Too much is going on over here. But i will continue to put on a happy face and push through. What else can one do, right?

9 comments:

  1. What's the bad behaviour...I'm confused here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bad behavior = putting up a post filled with drama and things that would hurt certain people's feelings/egos

      Delete
    2. I just read a "bad behavior" post. Not to make excuses for anyone's bad behavior, but you need to keep the culture differences in mind when you read the posts.

      Delete
    3. If you're talking about what i *think* you're talking about then my response is cultural difference my @$$! lol. But either way, LadyNgo is good!

      Delete
  2. Hahahhahahah!!!! Ngo, why na! I was so happy to come read a likkle drama! But on d flip side, maybe it is something u need to post when u are under less pressure. As for interaction with people,do what you can to keep it hassle free. Some dramas r really not worth it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That post gonna need some serious editting lol. As per the drama and my interactions- i'm mostly over all of it now. *kanye shrug*

      Delete
  3. just Breathe and Count backwards from 10 to 1. i know, sometimes it seems like everyone keeps trying to push your button, but you only succeed sometimes when you show that you are strong enough to not be frazzled by their bullshit.
    just like what honeydame said, you could post your drama post at a later time when you are with a clear head. ciao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that count backward stuff actually works. I'm not even gonna waste my time with the drama post. I'm already over it. But yeah, i try not to let people know when the get to me. In fact the people i would've blasted in that post probably would not have even seen it coming cuz im sure they didn't think the nonsense they were on even phased me. But its all good. Hope ur stayin outta trouble over there :P

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too