Monday, April 9, 2012

The people i meet: Men make baby showers fun!

I went to my friend's surprise baby shower this past weekend (too bad someone ruined the surprise a week earlier) and i overheard some girls talking about how they were glad it was a co-ed baby shower because it wouldn't have been as loud and lively if it were just women. I don't know if thats true...i've been to baby showers where there were only women there and um...it may not have been loud and crazy but there were definitely some interesting conversations going on lol. But i digress. The men definitely did make the night hilarious (in addition to the fact that there were 3 preggos there and they had a makeshift pregnant azonto dance competition lol. Its sad when 8+ months pregnant women have better dance moves than you. *hangs head in shame*)

video

*sorry you have to break your neck to watch. When i rotated it, i lost the sound so i decided to just leave it this way*

video


video


Me and my buddy Ben (i actually wrote about him here- bet ya can't guess which one he is lol)

My boo Tony
Men may spice up baby showers but i STILL was the first one to win a prize!

17 comments:

  1. OMG!!! small world....I sort of, kind of know the baby daddy!!!! or wasnt he the one in the second video?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, small world indeed. How do u know him?

      Delete
    2. Lol...long story...:D I "know" him but he doesnt know me AT ALL...creepy, yeah? Lol

      Delete
    3. LOL, now i wanna know whom else of my people you "know"!

      Delete
    4. HAhaha...mayhaps none else..:D mayhaps not.

      Delete
    5. honeydame, why does it sound like you are a stalker??? hmmm. LadyNgo, you better watch out for her.

      Delete
    6. LMAO, hey it aint my business if she's stalking.

      Delete
    7. LMAO...see me see wahala with lovelife4sale o!!! my lips are still sealed! :D
      But my knowing him is totally justified...:P

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to the parents to be.

    Your boo fine o.

    Happy easter monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i will tell him the ladies are complimenting him. happy easter (monday) to u too hun.

      Delete
  3. You guys definitely had loads of fun with tons of laughter in the air. LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know the chic in the pictures. I think her name is Ngozi. Small world indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so special lol. And where do u know Ngozi from???

      Delete
  5. Did anyone ever mention your bedroom eyes? That guy in the last pic reminds me of someone..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bedroom eyes?!? lol. if anything, one of them is just lazy and sometimes the other one follows suit :P

      *i think i do recall a person or two making mention of them as bedroom eyes though lol*

      Delete
    2. Some call them lazy. Such eyes remind me of the bedroom, too sexy :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too