Monday, April 2, 2012

Its been a pretty crazy weekend.

I don't know if i've ever really talked about it but i've been planning an event all semester as part of my internship and it happened this past friday. It was crazy but i'm glad to say it was a huge success. This was the first time the college has done this event and i've been involved from the very beginning as in before it even had a name or anything. So i was quite invested in it. And i'm happy as hell that it's finally over (save for the wrap-up meeting and assessing the event)! "Stressed" has been my middle name all semester and now, even though nothing has really changed i just feel so relieved.

Now i could go for a good massage...like seriously! My neck, shoulders, and upper back are filled with knots and tension.

Anywho, the *unofficial* highlight of my event was all the freaking eye candy. Sheesh! There was some dude there from the athletic department- very handsome, beautiful hazel brown eyes and of course the body was on point! His table was next to mine so we spent a hefty amount of time chatting, flirting, carrying on...
Then there was this other very handsome young man. Flawless skin the color of caramel, a smile that could melt a polar ice cap and just as sweet as can be. I saw him 2 or 3 times throughout the course of the event. I don't know who he is but i'd definitely like to lol.

Saturday i spent my entire day doing homework. Boring! But that evening i went out for dinner and drinks with some friends. All i can say is 3 is a crowd, even when the group is strictly platonic. SMH. And you should have seen as money just dey comot for my wallet anyhow. $10 for one drink! And the tiny amount of alcohol that was in that cup...smh! That bartender deserved a very hot slap for serving me fruit punch and calling it a mixed drink! *It was good though, despite wasting the 10 and not even getting a buzz*

Sunday i went to see my parents only to find out that our house had been broken into friday morning. Thankfully no one was home and they didn't get much except our tv in the family room, my brother's Wii and one of the guitars to his Guitar Hero game *which i came home specifically to play and now i can't (>_<)* And they broke our window because it's ground level so that had to be replaced. They also took our recycling bin lol. But as far as i know, that's pretty much it. I swear, Sanford, Florida can kiss my entire ass right now!

Sidenote: Today is my parents anniversary ♥

9 comments:

  1. Breaking and entering? and they stole your recycling bin? r u kidding me?

    Happy anniversary to your parents tho. Wishing them more amazing years together.

    P.S: hope we'll be hearing more about Hazel brown and Flawless skin *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at those fellas stealing a recycling bin..... The thought of it...hehe

    ahem, i second toin on reading more gist about those those hunky dudes...hubba hubba....*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. We assume they took the recycling bin so that they would have a way of carrying all the small things they planned to steal but i don't think they actually took anything other than the tv and the game so...

    As for those 2 guys, i don't even know their names. Im sure this will be the first and last of their story...sorry ladies lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never had any home I lived broken into, but I've had my truck stolen and other things. And I must say that it leaves a rather fucked up feeling in the back of your mind.

    Only thing I hate worse than a thief is a liar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it does leave rather unsavory thoughts in your mind. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night knowing that someone had been in my house like that. It did make me feet better knowing (or should i say assuming) that they didn't go upstairs and touch any of my personal things though. But still, the whole thing is really unsettling.

      Delete
  5. Its just interesting how you describe the guys that attract you. You have loads of adjectives to paint them. haha

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i just want to make sure everyone gets a good idea of what i'm working with lol.

      Delete
  6. Hmmmmm,breaking and entering?! Stealing recycling bin?! Geez,these guys must be really broke! Reminds me of Toinlicious' 'breakers and enterers' who opened cookie jars.*SMH* Thank God no one was home,again like Toinlicious'.

    Hunky dudes huh?! You got a good eye though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eye is very good. You should know ;) lol

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts too