Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I got a feeling!

 Tuesday was a pretty good freaking day! Went to an interview for a candidate for an assistant director position in my department (its annoying but also awesome that i get to interview such people). Spent the day in the office avoiding drama and nonsense mostly- there were a few moments where i felt like choking the life out of people but its ok. Then last night we had our staff recognition night for the RAs. It was a potluck so there was tons of food, laughs, my committee made awards (in other words I made the awards- do i sound a little bitter?) and i was surprised with a nice gift from my boss:

a card, candy, and our staff photo

my trophy :) i love it (its glass) so pretty- please dont mind the reflection and ghetto background lol
All in all, a pretty good day. :-D

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lady Ngo!

    It is a nice feeling when one is acknowledged for work well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trophy is beautiful, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myne is right; your trophy is beautiful. Congratulations dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts too